We often have volunteering opportunities across the globe. We currently have volunteers supporting the work that we do, making invaluable contributions to the organisation in the time that they spend with us.
Volunteers are a treasured resource for the organisation and their contributions have made the Nightlife movement what it is. Should you wish to volunteer your time to Nightlife you may be asked to assist our work through such things as:
- monitoring the international press
- undertaking research tasks
- participating in online communities
- raising funds assisting our standards education
- supporting human resources and accounting programs
- or loaning your own specialist expertise to an area of our work
Volunteers are generally recruited on a part time basis for up to 3 months; each vacancy notice will include further details on the requirements of that placement and of course travel and food expenses will be funded where required.